Title : Electrical Engineer
Location : Austin, TX
Duration : 6 Months (Contract to hire)
Active Secret Clearance Required:
- The Electrical Engineer selected for this position will be a skilled 'hands-on” problem solver with diverse technical capabilities and sound engineering fundamentals to support design, analysis, documentation, build, and test efforts in a Military Defense hardware manufacturing environment.
- Leadership engineering skills, including the following:
- Conduct design trade studies and detailed analysis supporting production products
- Support Engineering Change Order updates and control of engineering drawings and product documentation
- Support part selection for obsolescence, procurement, and inspection of hardware components.
- Work closely with junior engineers, technicians in the fabrication and assembly of production hardware and test equipment
- Plan, execute and report the results of engineering assessments of defects and associated corrective actions
- Support problem resolution, root cause assessments, regression evaluations, and design updates
- Lead engineering support to operations in the build/test/delivery of production hardware.
- Familiarity with Airborne Countermeasures products is preferred.