ELECTRICAL ENGINEER OPPORTUNITY, NASHUA, NH
Our client within the Aerospace and Defense industry is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team. This individual will be responsible for Full Hardware Development Life Cycle for the electrical/electronic design, test, and delivery of two (2) Interface Test Adapters (ITAs) for Units Under Test (UUTs) as designated by the client.
Duties will include:
- Work with Client in FHDLC to produce ITA.
- Work will begin at requirements development through ITA delivery
- Drawing development and analysis, parts selection, BOM generation, layout and routing
- Design analysis; EMI/EMC, Signal Integrity, etc.
- Perform Circuit Design, Development Production and Test;
- Assist in addressing system Engineering issues related to mixed technology systems (HW, SW, FW) in conjunction with Client design engineers.
- Design Multi-Layer (up to 24) Printed Circuit Boards for Military and/or Commercial applications using Cadence Allegro, Cadence CIS, PCB Librarian, and Constraints Manager
- Hands on experience with test environment/equipment (signal generators, spectrum analyzers, power sources, RF generators, protocol analyzers, frequency synthesizers, pulse generator, wire sniffers, etc.)
- Understands/has experience with the High Level Data Link Control (HDLC)
- Experience with LabVIEW and Cadence Allegro
- Expected education for required capabilities: BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Math, or related field
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.