Title : Electrical Engineer
Location : Cincinnati, OH
Duration : 12 Months(Right to Hire)
- Researches, designs, develops and verifies signal and image collection systems, and defines and develops processing and dissemination computer algorithms.
- Develops requirements analysis, system architecture, and integrates new signal and image processing technology systems.
- Designs, develops and analyzes systems for the extraction of information from signal and image sensors.
- Systems utilization includes detection and estimation theories, speech processing, and neural networks; electromagnetic and acoustic effects on signals; and/or implementation of signal processing with advanced computer architectures.
- Researches, designs, develops algorithms for analysis in signal collection systems.
- Designs develops and analyzes systems for the extraction of information from signal sensors.
- Candidate would have a background in detection and estimation theories, signal processing, electromagnetic effects on signals; and/or implementation of signal processing with advanced computer architectures.
- Background of math and experience with tools such as MATLAB, Mathematical, Octave is a bonus.
- BS Degree in Electrical, Computer or related Engineering discipline with at least 5 years of experience
- VHDL or Verilog proficiency is required.
- Experience implementing designs with a variety of FPGA manufacturers (Xilinx, Microsemi, Lattice, Client/Altera)
- Experience simulating VHDL designs, ModelSim, QuestaSim or comparable simulators
- Proficient with MATLAB/Octave