This position will be responsible for analysis, design, test, integration and troubleshooting of complex electronic hardware systems, from requirements definition through the introduction of the design into manufacturing. This position will work with minimal supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design power and analog electronic circuits for military avionics grade circuit card assemblies
• Define electrical requirements for new designs and develop detailed performance specifications.
• Perform preliminary design activities-including block diagrams, trade off studies and design reviews.
• Perform detailed design activities - including schematic capture, design analysis, prototype tests, and design reviews.
• Perform technical oversight and coordination of Printed Circuit Board designs.
• Perform functional tests and design verification tests.
• Develop equipment to support integration test
• Define production test requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
• Experience in Analog and Power Electronics printed circuit board design and troubleshooting.