- The engineer who fills this position must have systems, development, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- The hardware skills needed for this role include creation of schematic/assembly drawing from Test Procedures and LRU documentation, designing Test hardware including fixtures, cabling and circuit cards, and troubleshooting station hardware failures on the Production floor.
- The primary software skills needed for this role are Visual Basic, TurboAtlas and LabView.
- The primary software skills needed for this role are Visual Basic, TurboAtlas and LabView. Skills in Boundary Scan (JTAG, XJTAG, Asset Technologies), C# and NI TestStand are also desirable.
- Experience with test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeters, Signal Generators, RF equipment, performing test data analysis and Gauge R&R are desirable.
- Typical test stations include components such as switch systems, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, DMM's, power supplies and other RF or digital related equipment.