Major functions: * Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting with customers to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Conducting design of electrical engineering, parameters and review.
- Providing guidance and review of electrical engineering principles application to operation problems and requirements.
- Preparing documented design inputs.
- Reviewing design inputs and engineering drawings.
Technical Functions/Skills: * Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
- Knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD/Solidworks
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Background in both DOD and commercial programs
- Knowledge of cost accounting
- Understanding of principles of Electromagnetic radiation
- Experience with radar applications
- Experience with composite materials
- Experience with CATIA software
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: * Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.