Electrical Engineer wanted to join team in Ventura County designing and building control circuits and electrical systems for automotive service equipment.
- Substantial experience and subject matter expertise in electrical controls engineering
- Proficient in 2D and 3D Design and Drafting Tools such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Working knowledge of electrical engineering principals including common digital and analog communication protocols and PLC programming.
- Creation of system block diagrams, schematic drafting, data logging system design.
- Electrical load calculations, short‐circuit and overcurrent protection calculations, transformer and wire sizing.
- Hands on experience in electrical panel layout and assembly
- Able to read, interpret, and create electrical schematics and manufacturing drawings.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Work with drafting, production, and other engineering related authorities as needed to oversee development of design concepts, specifications, costing and testing for engineering projects relating to product alterations,
- improvements and redesigns.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer‐assisted design or engineering software
- and equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating
- installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.