- Experience with Capital Logic (CHS) required.
- Experience with Analog Signal Conditioning preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solves typical engineering problems within assigned discipline.
- Provides technical assistance to engineering staff and contributes to completion of project milestones.
- Responsible for a complex engineering assignment, or a full project of lesser complexity.
- Follows established schedules while developing plans for engineering assignments.
- Obtains appropriate level of supervisor approvals for work accuracy and adequacy.
- Proficiently applies company/organization policies and procedures