We are a communications and technology leader who manufactures multiple, secure communications networks and systems for both the private and public sector. We have an immediate need for an Electrical Engineering Lead due to growth wihin the company. This is a direct hire, permanent position located in Rochester, NY. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to Rochester. Candidates for this job must be able to obtain a security clearance. Visa sponsorship is NOT available.
In this role, you will lead efforts to test and troubleshoot various RF, analog and digital commumication systems.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of methods of testing and troubleshooting equipment and systems
- Specify test equipment based on test strategy including cabling, interconnect circuit boards as well as board level and unit level testing
- Test cable design including cabling/wire, connectors and supporting components
- Design electronic test interfaces (Printed Circuit Boards, Cables) for test fixtures and stations
- Contribute to the electrical design of functional board level, unit and system level testers
- Performs engineering RF analog and digital design and measurement tasks as well as operational tests and fault isolation on radio systems
- Evaluate new product designs for testability and perform test coverage analysis
- Implement Configuration Management techniques in design architecture
- Direct technicians in the completion of test system fabrication and troubleshoot