A client in Richmond, VA is seeking an Electrical Quality Analyst.
Top Skills Details1. Must understand electrical theory (BA or AA Electrical Engineering, or Military training)
2. Must be able to read electrical engineering schematics
3. Must have an understanding of electrical and mechanical connections and an understanding of basic tools
The Quality Analyst provides daily and weekly analysis of quality yield data and provides trend analysis to identify key issues. Provides technical support for all of production via first article first piece inspection and Bill of Material reviews. Provides support to Quality technicians on an as needed basis. Chairs the Material Review Board and disposition non-conforming material. Is responsible for inspection, analysis and resolution of RMA products. Maintains calibration of all calibrated equipment.
Work environment is typically a non-climate-controlled manufacturing/warehouse environment with elevated noise levels and moving mechanical parts, located on-site during normal or extended business hours. Work environment may also include customer sites, meeting venues, and time off site while traveling or to other location as required.
- this person must be able to work in an environment in which their is little supervision, they will be given instructions and expected to make decisions as needed
- this person should be able to read and understand mechanical drawings and diagrams, having an understanding of tools would be helpful as well
- manufacturing experience is preferred
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.