We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Safety Director with at least 5 year's experience in the construction and electrical industry. This position requires excellent inter-personal skills and self-motivated individuals with a strong work ethic who also have the ability to perform at all levels and types of Electrical Contracting including commercial, industrial, and institutional.
* Certification in Construction Safety (OSHA 510 minimum certification, OSHA 500 preferred).
* Must have Electrical construction background.
* Has the ability to work as part of a safety team to maintain a safe and efficient project.
* Has the ability to work along side field management to ensure a safe and efficient project.
* Possess skills in computer programs typical to the position.
* Proven background with site safety management and construction.
* Have an understanding of general construction requirements and engineering concepts and have an overall general knowledge of construction.
Key Words: Electrical, Safety, Construction, OSHA, OSHA 500, Electrical Safety, Site Safety, Safety Program, Safety Training, Data Center, Compliance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.