- Knowledge and ability to follow electrical testing safety procedures including lockout / tagout and arc flash requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot, upload and download programming software, including RS Logix 500 & 5000
- Prior experience in PLC troubleshooting-Allen Bradley preferred, Modicon and Siemens will be considered
- Software Knowledge: RSLogix 5000, Factorytalk View Studio
Key Accountability's and Responsibilities:
- Understand electrical theory and electrical wiring codes
- Develop and maintain knowledge of electrical, drafting, process control, HMI, SCADA, DCS, and P&ID terminology
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the wastewater treatment industry; and develop and maintain familiarity with electrical control manufacturers' products
- Understand and utilize electrical software including RS Logix 5000, Modicon, Concept, and other PLC and HMI configuration software
- Strong knowledge of process control and technologies
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experienced with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 'Hands on' ability to work with heavy industrial equipment
- Strong technical writing and verbal skills
- Must possess good mechanical skills to diagnose and repair ancillary equipment; i.e. pumps and motors, valves and actuators
- Must be able to use diagnostic equipment; i.e. vibration analyzer and other measuring equipment to log performance data
- Must be willing to travel 50% nationwide
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.