Electrical Engineer - PCB Test
Ann Arbor, MI
2-3 months +
This position is responsible for supporting electrical engineering in new product development, analysis and testing. Collaborates with other engineers on a range of engineering projects that require strong understanding of engineering fundamentals.
1. Troubleshoots PCB Assemblies that are part of electrical & electro-mechanical prototypes.
2. Assures product quality by designing and qualifying test equipment and test methods.
3. Experience performing Root Cause Analysis is mandatory
4. Prepares and conducts technical reviews and evaluate product design through informal and formal design reviews as well as through design verification testing and writing reports.
5. Maintains and follows proper compliance with medical device Quality System requirements and applicable global regulatory requirements.
6. Coordinates with Manufacturing Engineers to incorporate test procedures into manufacturing instructions and related process documents.
1. May train others in proper execution of verification tests or equipment.
2. Performs reviews of current PCBA BOMs for obsolescence, derating and design/regulation compliance.
3. Supports manufacturing personnel when electronic troubleshooting is required.
4. Performs other job-related duties assigned.