Location : Sterling, VA
Duration : 12 Months(Right to Hire)
- We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Assembler to join our team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Client Federal Systems.
- Does deployment and 'installs, moves, adds, and changes'.
- Provides support to users. Applies expertise and knowledge of state-of-the-art software, hardware, network infrastructure, and/or information technology to troubleshoot complex user/system problems.
- Maintains currency and high level of technical skill in field of expertise.
- Documents problems and corrective procedures.
- Works with development personnel to determine problem solutions.
- Provides technical guidance for site-related activities, including installation, deployment, and operations of client systems.
- Manages and/or performs site tasks, such as completing site surveys, overseeing site construction activities, coordinating with stakeholders, managing schedules, providing logistics support, and conducting maintenance activities.
- Personnel will mount provided components to predrilled panels including but not limited to PC104 Single Board Computer, I/O paddleboard, Power Supply, Ethernet Hub and terminal blocks on din rail.
- Install factory built cables between components as well as cut, strip and install hookup wire between some components.
- Install standard AC power plug on power supply
- Drill out polycarbonate enclosure using template and install waterproof fittings and install duplex outlet in the bottom of the enclosure
- Label enclosure per documentation as well as panel
- Package controllers in boxes and label for shipment
- May need to help palletize boxes
- Use duplicator to duplicate hard drives
- Remove hard drives from Micro sized computers for reimaging and reinstall
- Configure bios settings on Micro computer
- Package computers for shipment
- Configure RFID readers following documentation