Our customer a small business, specializing in ordnance electronics, primarily proximity sensors, target detecting devices, fuse setters and on-board electronics, safety and arming devices, and data recorders for munition systems. Their major customers are the Army, Navy and prime defense contractors. We do innovative hands-on design through prototyping and low rate production.
General Responsibilities: Design, development and analysis of microprocessor based electronic systems or for small low power systems.
1. Design of electronic circuits that meet specified operational, performance and environmental requirements established at the system level.
2. Analysis of design to assure that specifications will be met including circuit modeling, tolerance and stress analyses.
3. Layout of printed wiring boards including schematic capture of the electronic circuit design.
4. Preparation of documents required to fabricate and test electronic circuits including drawings and test procedures.
5. Preparation of test and evaluation reports assessing the performance of designs with respect to requirements.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.