Specific duties include:
* Performs customer support activities either in-house or on-site involving the calibration and certification of test and measurement equipment utilizing a variety of automated calibration systems.
* Works with the Calibration Supervisor and System Administrator to insure the proper operation, maintenance and service of the automated calibration systems.
* Responsible for the evaluation of complex test data reports.
This candidate will sit next to the Receiving Area and, as pieces of equipment are brought in, this person will scan them into the system and then hook them up to the computer to isolate the issue being services, document it, and bring it to the correct department to be worked on.
- A.A in Electronics with 2+ years experience. Military electronics training with relevant experience will qualify
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in RF, Test & Measurement, Microwave or relevant experience calibrating and certification of test and measurement equipment.
- Hands on experience with Automated Test Equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Mulitmeters, etc)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and take on new projects
- Great communication and ability to interface with customer.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.