We have an immediate need for manufacturing technicians to join a dynamic manufacturing firm in the Rochester area. In this role, you’ll help build and test electronics and circuit boards. This is a direct hire, permanent position with excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is available for ideal candidates. Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
- Conducting tests on a variety of printed circuit boards, subassemblies, or end products.
- Troubleshooting product, subassembly, and circuit board failures to component level.
- High School Diploma and 4+ years of technician or troubleshooting experience
- Background and drug screen
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering theory; Associates degree (technical discipline) is preferred
- Ability to read and understand engineering schematics
- Able to perform LabVIEW driven automated tests
- Familiar with basic test equipment, i.e. signal generators, oscilloscopes, power meters, spectrum analyzers
- Familiarity with basic computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel (Unicam knowledge a plus)