Email Marketing Systems Manager
The Intersect Group is seeking an Email Marketing Systems Manager for our client in Dallas, Texas. The Email Marketing Systems Manager will manage and execute email and text channel marketing technical systems and system administrators.
- The Email Marketing Systems Manager will develop data quality standards across business units utilizing the email marketing system.
- Drive strategies to automate data cleansing to maintain healthy database.
- Provide appropriate visibility into data hygiene and follow-up with business units to meet data quality standards on a regular schedule.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Champion continuous advancement of email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure quality execution of specific campaigns, communication of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements (ex: GDPR, CCPA) and departmental procedures
- Develop and maintain a governance framework related to customer preference management across multiple email systems
- Manage vendor relationships and contracts, application budgets, including usage limits; conduct regular meetings with vendors: current state of system implementation; new feature releases, etc.
- Manage association-wide campaign and production calendar; consult with departments on email strategies and deployment plans
- Develop and implement testing strategies with various internal departments; manage analytics, including creating dashboards, bringing together email performance data, inbox deliverability data, and other relevant sources
- Provide executive visibility into the email marketing industry; stay well-informed of news tools and strategies
- Collaborate with other application owners; CRM, Data Warehouse, Fundraising and Advocacy Applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Marketing with Email technology expertise
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in application systems management, configuration, or programming
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience:
- E-Marketing technical coding and systems management for multi-channel message delivery with database marketing strategies
- OmniChannel marketing, segmentation, and A/B testing
- Campaign analysis with Google Analytics or DMP with Marketing Cloud ecosystem
- Strategic planning, including strategic goals of the AHA and dependencies on the web environment
- Experience supervising a team of analysts, developers, or administrators
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and on paper; tailoring the form and method of communications to the needs and perceptions of the recipients
- Ability to break complex problems down into simple elements and to solve them logically
- Ability to embrace and drive change, as well as remove barriers to change or accelerate the pace of change
- Ability to attract, develop and coach staff
- Strong time management skills with demonstrated experience in managing complex web environments
- Must be able to travel overnight approximately 10% of the time
- Budget management experience and demonstrated knowledge of financial implications from marketing programs and business decisions preferred
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Lead Scoring skills preferred
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74147 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.