We have immediate needs for multiple Software Engineers with strong embedded C/C++ experience. These are DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT roles, NOT contracts. Visa sponsorship IS available with these jobs. These roles are located in Cary, NC as well as Moline, IL and multiple locations in Iowa. Relocation assistance IS available for non-local candidates in ALL LOCATIONS.
In these roles, you will be part of a team developing the next-generation software control systems for our products. You will work in an agile environment on a geographically-dispersed team in a collaborative, team-focused environment.
- Work in a dynamic work team environment with global team members.
- Collaborate with systems engineers and software architects to deliver software features.
- Provides technical support to non-software groups including marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Develop software using world-class design process and tools.
- VISA sponsorship IS available for this position.
- Bachelors degree REQUIRED. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience relating to software engineering or control system development
- Experience in software programming with embedded C/C++
- Ability to work with non-technical business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment is desired.
- Experience developing software products is preferred.
- Experience with Model Based Software Development (MBSD) or real-time operating systems is preferred
- Matlab, Simulink or Stateflow experience is a plus
- AUTOSAR or CAN J1391 communication protocol is a plus