Title: Embedded Engineer
Client Location: Mills Creek, WA- Expected to return fully onsite in 2021
Duration:6+ Months- Possible Conversion to FTE
The Ascent Services Group is seeking Embedded Engineers to join one of our clients in Mills Creek, WA who for close to 100 years have been creating software and systems that help to plan, deploy, certify, monitor, and optimize all kinds of networks for mobile phones, service providers, large businesses and data centers.
- Develop and optimize applications and drivers for Embedded Linux devices
- Develop and maintain embedded applications for Bare Metal ARM devices
- Interface with embedded hardware (i2c, SPI, SDIO, etc.)
- Work with opto-mechanical and mechatronic systems
- Experience with Bare Metal or experience Embedded Linux Devices, both are not required but a slight preference with Linux Experience
- BS degree or higher in STEM field: engineering, software or science (physics/optics)
- 2+ years of experience developing in C/C++
- Detail oriented with a strong interest in technology to solve open-ended problems
- Analytical approach to development and an interest in problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with image processing
- Experience with streaming video
- Experience with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth protocols and drivers
- Be versatile, filling in where needed in efforts to develop and ship new products.
- Attention to detail and an interest in deep diving to investigate complex problems
- Experience MIPI CSI/DSI Camera Serial interface, Display Serial Interface
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!