SNI Technology's client is seeking to hire a Jr. to Mid-Level Embedded Full-Stack Web Developer for an exciting, contract-to-hire opportunitylocated in Boulder, CO.
The Embedded IoT Full-Stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing embedded websites and web applications for wireless products. These responsibilities will encompass all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, architecture review, design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and supporting system testing.
Primary duties will be focused on user interfaces for device configuration and management.
The ideal candidate will be conversant in both client-side and server-side technologies.
Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Embedded web application development for a range of wireless products within the company's product lines
- Analyze product requirements and customer use cases in order to propose design solutions as needed
- Develop detailed software functional specifications and technical design documents for embedded software solutions
- Design, implement, and unit test embedded software running on Linux/ARM based systems
- Maintain close communication with other software engineers, system architecture engineers, hardware engineers and system integration/test teams throughout the design and development cycle
- Must be a US Person in accordance with United States immigration laws to be considered for this position.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years Minimum
- Experience developing web applications in embedded Linux systems
- Experience with RESTful and management interface APIs
- Experience programming embedded systems, encompassing software design, coding, unit testing and debugging
- Demonstrated ability to deliver reliable software applications for industrial mission critical applications
- Team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Independent self-starter, committed to delivering quality results on aggressive timelines
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with general embedded Linux user space software development
- Experience with encryption technologies and their implementation
- Experience with embedded Linux systems such as Raspberry Pi or BeagleBone
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn any of the following technologies:
- Cloud Services
Educational Requirements and Certifications:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, or a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.