Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Term: 4+ Months Contract
Location: Londonderry, NH 03053
Job Description:* As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the complete software development lifecycle, leading software development of complex projects from defining software requirements through release to production. You will be a key contributor in defining the software architecture and designing for efficiency and reuse.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a multi-disciplinary team.
* Responsible for design, documentation, development, and testing of highly reusable embedded software
* Responsible for understanding customer and system requirements and translating into software requirements
* Responsible for preparing and presenting software designs to peers, internal and external customers
* 5+ years of embedded C/C++ experience on bare metal and RTOS platforms
* 3+ years of experience developing SW on embedded platforms
* Expert knowledge designing embedded products for Size, Weight and Power (SWaP)
* Expert knowledge of data structures and inter-process communications
* Expert knowledge of multi-threaded development and interrupt servicing