The Information Security Engineer is responsible to provide cybersecurity support to internal and external Aptiv customers. Ensure APTIV's process of EOS and SPICE are followed. Develop architecture and roadmaps for cybersecurity methods and products including but not limited to Autonomous Vehicles, Infotainment Systems and Active Safety. Assist product teams in Cybersecurity related tasks. Develop and lead POCs with 3rd-party vendors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leads and documents system Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) and derives associated cybersecurity goals.
- Review customer requirements; update as needed to assure system cybersecurity.
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity technical template specifications in requirement tracking system to guide product engineering in cybersecurity.
- Assess existing HW and SW cybersecurity solutions applicability to fulfill Aptiv's requirements.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, competitive products, best practices (HW/SW).
- Provide comparison and updates regarding cybersecurity services and products by outside vendors (HW/SW).
- Assist product teams with implementing secure designs (e.g. HW/SW) and testing.
- Support advanced cybersecurity development work of Advanced Development Process.
- Develop solutions to resolve complex ECU cybersecurity issues.
Must Haves Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years' experience working as a Software Engineer or Systems Engineer
- 3+ years with cybersecurity mitigations (encryption, certificate management, TLS, wireless communication protection, firewalls, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in embedded software development (C, C++, Java) in ARM, or similar processor
- 3+ years with operating systems, such as RTOS, Linux, QNX, etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.