InfoVision is a global IT Services and Solutions company founded in 1995 and headquartered in Richardson, TX. InfoVision serves various Fortune 1000 clients in key industries such as Telecom, Finance/Banking, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Healthcare/Insurance, and Manufacturing. www.infovision.com
Embedded Software IoT Developer
We are looking for Embedded Software IoT Developer to execute complete embedded software development life cycle. The candidate will be part of a R&D team working on customer projects.
Experience: 4-6 Years.
The candidate should be able to handle one or more of the below responsibilities.
• Embedded systems - components and device driver development (on Linux or RTOS environment), understanding of interconnect protocols (SPI, I2C, USB, SDIO, UART, GPIO etc.), board bring-up, interfacing peripherals, ability to debug hardware and low-level software issues, power measurement and management
• System Programming - Strong knowledge of operating system kernel (RTOS or Linux) and system software (compiler, linker), microprocessor/microcontroller architecture, synchronization, IPC, memory management, system security, third party and open source software
• Networking - TCP/IP, socket programming, understanding of wireless communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, BLE, understanding of commonly used application level protocols such as HTTP, MQTT, basic understanding of network security
• Support software QA, provide post production support
• Proven work experience and/or relevant projects in software engineering
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Solid programming experience in C or C++ and debugging for embedded systems
• Strong documentation and writing skills
• Good verbal & written communication skills in English
• Sensor programming
• Working with Camera on embedded software
• Raspberry Pi knowledge
• Development on Hardware Accelerators
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review