End User/Security Architect
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This key role manages all End User Windows/Office technologies, mobile device management, SCCM administration, and device lifecycle management with responsibilities for effective delivery and operational support for PC imaging, packaging, software distribution, patching and PC lifecycle management. this also involves the security aspects of the organization
- Serve as EUC/ Security solutions advisor to IMO (Integration Management Office-M&A).
- Planning/ designing the EUC (Laptop, Desktop, Voice, Video, Imaging) Architecture and Engineering/ Security Architecture of the organization from an Integration perspective.
- Support client engagement teams executing IT due diligence and transaction services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Specifically, be able to deliver Cybersecurity services in IT due diligence engagements as well as during pre-close and post-close phases of M&A transactions
- Engineer complex endpoint solutions based on business needs, delivering high-quality documentation, and technology proof of concepts, to support the operationalism of the new technology
- Define the technical design for solutions, design POCs and prototypes and guide the solution through the development lifecycle
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist in identifying key IT risks and issues related to cybersecurity and their impact on integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
- Assist in leading internal practice initiatives to help continually improve the IT M&A practice and be responsible for fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate or Masters' degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information Security, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and other related majors
- ITIL Foundations training
- Strong technology troubleshooting skills
- Expertise on End User IT (Laptop, Desktop, Voice & Video) Infrastructure components
- Strong experience on the lifecycle management of the End User components.
- hands-on experience in the design and implementation of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) systems.
- 10+ years of experience in all aspects of End User Computing. Collaboration Toolset competent level (Instant Messaging (Lync), Email (Outlook/ O365))
- 10+ years of direct architect experience working with a variety of End user and security technology systems, designing solutions.
- Knowledge and 5-7 years of hands-on experience with key components of cybersecurity including network & infrastructure security, access and identity management, threat detection, incident response, vulnerability management, security governance, risk and compliance, security architecture, data protection, privacy, security awareness and others.
- Expert knowledge and 4-5 years of practical experience with common frameworks, standards and methodologies used in cybersecurity field
- Practical experience with conducting risk assessments and testing of controls
- Possession of at least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA CISM
- Familiarity with or knowledge of cybersecurity in Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology