GuideIT is a US based technology services company focused on providing value to its’ customers through technology alignment and optimization. We are currently looking for an End User Computing Manager to join our Desktop Support team in Plano, TX.
The candidate assuming this role will be responsible for in-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer Service and End-User Help Desk Support. Easily identify and resolve technical issues and concerns.
Primary duties include:
- Leads a team of desktop support technicians and administrators focusing on service delivery and problem solving while delivering high quality customer support.
- Leads and manages desktop projects and implementations.
- Develops, manages, and maintains policies, procedures, processes, technical designs, and system documentation for the Desktop Services Team.
- Develops, implements, and oversees organizational and staff performance indicators to monitor the effectiveness of the Desktop Services Team.
- Oversees service requests and incident tickets related to desktop support and acts as an escalation point for urgent and complex support issues.
- Ensures timely and appropriate response to meet service level agreements.
- Provides leadership, mentoring, and coaching for all desktop services staff members.
- Works closely with other teams to implement and support new and existing technology solutions.
- Responsible for timely completion of projects and service requests. Communicates project status to stakeholders.
- Utilizes desktop management tools to drive standardization of desktops, desktop images, printers, and peripherals.
- Oversees and maintains an accurate inventory of computer, software, printer, audio/video, and network equipment assets.
- Monitors compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and recommends desktop and security solutions.
- Develops statements of work, designs systems and services, and develops estimates for solutions.
- Provides budget estimates for products and services relating to the advancement and enhancement of the county's desktops.
- Reviews vendor contracts to ensure systems comply with established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines.
- Follows all security and privacy policies and best practices to protect information and assets within his/her control.
- Monitors customer satisfaction surveys to drive continual performance improvements.
- Provides weekly written team status reports.
- Responsible for the hiring process and recommending disciplinary action of team members.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- ITIL training and/or experience
- Industry-specific certification(s) (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft, HDI, etc.)
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma and/or GED certificate required
- Some college or college degree preferred
More about GuideIT
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our services and solutions are designed to align technology with business outcomes, maximize value through cost management, and allow rapid, proactive response to change. At GuideIT, we are looking for candidates that have a high level of integrity and thrive in a team environment centered on mutual trust and respect. Our team members are results oriented and highly adaptable. In addition to a dynamic environment, GuideIT offers competitive pay, performance based bonuses, 401K, health, dental and vision insurance coverage, paid holidays and paid time off.
GuideIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of GuideIT to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disabled veteran or Vietnam era veteran status.