Our client in cedar park (near Lakeline mall) is hiring a temp to perm end user support specialist to assist their team for the duration of the Covid - 19 outbreak, this candidate will sit onsite to assist with errors relating to onsite and offsite personnel using remote login technology. This position will start off on a 2 month rolling contract making $50 - $60 an hour. potential to be brought on permanently depends on IT needs post outbreak, job performance and attendance. for more information on the position please read the job description below. the Position is set to start ASAP so for any interested candidates please reach out to the recruiter listed at the bottom of this posting with your resume, references and possible interview times. Time is critical on this position please do not hesitate.
* Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
* Configure, install, troubleshoot Apple desktops and laptops OS and supported applications.
* Configure and troubleshoot mobile devices such as smartphone-Android; iPad/iPhone including mobile security software
* Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer service support to management levels and users.
* Work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve end user problems
* Cover a phone shift for a block of time during the helpdesk hours of 7am-7pm.
* Administer and Troubleshoot VPN Access including multi-factor authentication
* Maintain and troubleshoot network printers, scanners, and fax devices
* Administer user access to Active Directory and Single Sign On
* Provision and maintain phones in both internal VoIP system and external mobile/cell services
* Facilitate IT help tickets to closure in a timely manner, and assist other technicians in resolving larger issues.
* Create and delete accounts as part of on-boarding/off-boarding process.
* Support audio and video equipment and services in conference rooms.
* Track internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
* Configure and relocate computer equipment as required.
* Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.