Close Preview Send To Printer...
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com
) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop systems to improve and sustain value in the areas of safety, environment, production, reliability, cost, and quality.
- Maintain strong safety and environmental compliance focus.
- Develop recommendations to improve utility system performance.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize utility systems.
- Provide process design support for capital projects.
- Contribute in a team environment and establish work relationships with onsite and offsite functional groups to achieve results.
- Balance day-to-day operational priorities with long term strategic objectives to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Coach less experienced engineers and provide technical guidance on utility systems.
- B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years prior experience working as an engineer with relevant experience in the refining, petrochemical, or chemical process industries dealing with utility systems (steam generation, cooling water systems, instrument air/nitrogen, and waste water systems)
Builds effective teams:
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity:
Engineering & Aerospace