The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As a Supply Chain Excellence Engineer you are responsible for providing support for site teams to improve overall operational throughput and quality. You will participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve the processes, productivity and efficiency, and reduce defects based on data analysis. Collaboration across multiple disciplines is critical for the successful implementation of the corrective actions. This role will interface closely with other cross-functional groups such as our Manufacturing, Engineering, Technical Services and Quality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators. Partners with the site teams to develop gap plans when not meeting the targets and monitor timely closure of the gap plans.
- Create and distribute weekly, monthly quality reports to all site, monitor trends and partner with the site teams to develop gap plan.
- Seek opportunities to improve current business processes and coordinate procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and specifications to establish product and process capabilities.
- Improve data visibility and accuracy , seeks ways of automation of the manual data pulls/reporting.
- Be a change agent who actively identifies projects across all business units to implement continuous improvement projects.
- Direct support of project activities and all other associated Corporate Quality functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.