Interested Candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org or can reach me at (630) 847 0285 for further discussions. Engineer I (Medical Device Product Development related)
1. Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
2. Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
3. Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
4. Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
1. Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
2. Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance
Education / Experience
Bachelors of Science in Engineering
0 - 1 year related experience (in-house, co-op or acquired outside)
Experienced with all typical software tools (MS Office Suite, Minitab, CAD SW prefer SolidWorks)
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.