This position is with one of our direct clients. Please send your resumes to nsingh(at)divihn(dot)com or call Navjot at 630 847 1023
Works as part of a team performing standard engineering work requiring the application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Work is closely supervised.
1. Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
2. Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results.
3. Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring.
4. Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
1. Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
2. Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
3. Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance
Education / Experience
Completed High School Diploma or GED required; Associates or some college strongly preferred
Bachelors of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, BioMechanical, Chemical, similar) - nice to have
0-1 year related experience (in-house, co-op or acquired outside)
Familiarity with common mechanical test equipment
MS Word, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups), PowerPoint, Outlook
Bio-design course work/familiarity desired
Solidworks or similar CAD/CAE experience desired
Sitting/standing 8 hours per day.
Light lifting may be required on occasion.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.