Evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures while using sound judgment when making adaptations and/or modifications to machinery, test and measurement equipment, and/or systems. Develops and executes project plans, budgets and schedules, and prepares appropriate documentation for capital acquisitions from outside vendors. Identifies, develops and implements new technology or improvements to existing technology. Sets up and runs machinery, test and measurement equipment and/or systems, analyzing data and making recommendations regarding modifications as necessary. Performs troubleshooting, devising new approaches as solutions to encountered problems. Prepares technical reports and documentation for projects undertaken.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data.
- Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum Experience: 0-3 years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Problem solving skills.