Job Description: Engineer I
Location: Irvine, CA
Position Type: 6+ Months
Author technical documents including protocols, reports, and technical summaries per quality and regulatory requirements.
- Review customer feedback and support selected design enhancement to the commercial product.
- Facilitate with cross functional groups such as Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, and Production to ensure problem resolution by means of Root Cause/Problem Solving Analysis.
- Lead implementation of corrective and preventive actions for design and manufacturing related issues.
- Support manufacturing initiatives to improve quality and capacity through design impact assessments and performance testing as needed.
- Other incidental duties assigned by leadership.
- Good documentation, communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Knowledge of and adherence to Quality systems
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques highly desired
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment highly desired