This position is with one of our direct clients. Please send resumes to rraj (at) divihn (dot) com or call (630) 847 0285 with any questions. Description: Engineer II (Medical Devices)
Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies. In addition to providing technical support and service to these areas, the incumbent may also perform the following functions: supervising, requisitioning, defining, initiating, specifying, documenting and training. Responsibilities:
1) Ability to work under limited supervision while also having the ability to act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestion on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
2) Able to contribute to cost estimating of major capital budget items and the spending of approved project funds.
3) Ability to author, execute and complete report documentation of technical engineering protocols.
4) Ability to work collaboratively in a technical laboratory environment.
5) Ability to work with and support Manufacturing in implementation of new products and processes.
6) Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
7) Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
8) Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements Qualifications:
1) Mechanical Engineer / Biomedical Engineer / Electromechanical Engineer.
2) Must have initial training in concepts of
3) Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, work with other functions (Manufacturing / Quality / Sterility Assurance etc.) and direct the activities of a technician Education / Experience:
Minimum of a completed Bachelors of Science in Engineering (Mechanical Engineer / Biomedical Engineer / Electromechanical Engineer)
1 - 3 years' of recent relevant experience
Software skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot Tables and V-lookup), Minitab, DOORs, Trackwise 8, AutoCad / SolidWorks / ProEngineer skills.
Previous Medical Device experience
Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) experience Interview Platform: phone followed by onsite
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.