This position is with one of our direct clients in Round Lake, IL. Please post resumes at rraj (at) divihn (dot) com or call (630) 847 0285 with any questions.
Top 3 must-haves:
- medical device experience (preferably disposables or IV access, some electromechanical)
- product lifecycle development experience including owning/managing DHFs
- verification testing and test method development/validation
- production process and controls
Top Technical skills needed:
- Critical thinking
- Technical writing
- Data analysis
Option for the role to be extended or going perm: Possible but not guaranteed
Will they be working virtually? Will work in Round Lake and have the flexibility to work remotely. May work with team members from other geographic locations.
Hours: 8a-5p (flexible)
Any overtime, if yes how many hours: ~10% depending on project needs
The main purpose of the job:
Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies. In addition to providing technical support and service to these areas, the incumbent may also perform the following functions: supervising, requisitioning, defining, initiating, specifying, documenting and training.
Primary responsibilities (account for 5% or more of the work)
The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
1) Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects. Expected to make suggestions on improvements based on recent technical knowledge.
2) Able to contribute to cost estimating of major capital budget items and the spending of approved project funds.
3) Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project.
4) Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance.
5) Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
1) Knowledge of the basic principles in various engineering disciplines.
2) Must have initial training in concepts of Six Sigma and quality techniques.
3) Must know how to effectively run projects, coordinate contractors, and direct the activities of a technician
- BS in Engineering.
- 2-4 years' experience.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.