CONNECT WITH A GREAT STABLE COMPANY- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ENGINEER MANAGER IN OUR FLUID POWER DIVISION!
As an Engineer Manager for Hydro Air, an Applied company, you will be responsible for managing/leading a team of 3 Application Engineers. You will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the group. The Engineer Manager will establish high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency. Must have strong leadership skills with an Engineering background.
- Proven skills to lead a team!
- Maintain professional working contact with key suppliers of products sold.
- Develop business relationships with engineers and other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial and other establishments to create solutions that incorporate our products and systems.
- Provide technical drawings and schematics of Electrical and fluid power systems.
- Review drawings, plans and other customer documents in order to prepare detailed technical proposals involving products and services offered.
- Propose changes in equipment, processes or use of materials, which would result in cost reduction or operational improvements for the customer.
- Provide technical services to customers relating the use, operation and maintenance of products represented.
- Degree in engineering, Electrical or Mechanical preferred
- Electro-mechanical/Fluid Power industry experience
- Minimum 3 years proven success leading an engineering team
- Must be highly resourceful and technical, along with strong communication and organizational skills.
- Technical design knowledge of Electrical controls and Fluid power within an emphasis on Industrial Automation, Hydraulic Solutions, Filtration, Electronic controls, Pneumatics and Actuators.
- PC proficiency with AutoCAD, Solid Works, Word, Excel and other Office applications
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package with incentives
- Excellent benefits package including health care, vision & dental, 401K company match
- Personalized training & development
- Career development opportunities
- Proven leadership skills
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Listening, negotiating, and effective questioning skills.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Join a leader in the industrial marketplace! We look forward to learning more about you--Apply Today!
HydroAir is the leading distributor of fluid power, mobile hydraulic and industrial automation solutions in the Northeast. Staffed by Certified Fluid Power Engineers and Specialists, they are ready to assist customers with hydraulic projects from concept to completion.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is the world’s largest fluid power distributor. Our network of 18 fluid power companies (70+ locations) in North America is a resource for dedicated fluid power support. We have one of the largest teams of Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics &d Technicians to assist you with problem solving, system building, troubleshooting and other requirements. Between our service centers and our network of 19 fluid power companies, we provide immediate access to the critical fluid power components and services our customers need.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.