Keystone Surveying and Mapping is looking to fill the Full Time position of Design Engineer.
This position is located in our Wexford, PA office location.
The Design Engineer's role is to provide designs utilizing existing records and current field conditions for natural gas distribution projects.
Primary duties of this position are:
- Perform engineering design for natural gas products
- Complete database and drawing records research to aid in the design process of new pipeline facilities
- Communicate with various client department personnel to expedite and determine project scope
- Communicate with outside government entities to determine project permit requirements on a local, county or state level
- Make field trips as required to gain information needed to complete a pipeline replacement project
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD is a huge plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word
- Strong planning and organizing skills with verbal and written communication skills are desired
- Must have the ability to organize and manage multiple projects and to work independently with little supervision
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive to job sites
Pay will be commensurate with experience. Current range is $ 24.00 per hour to $ 36.00 per hour but may consider more as experience would warrant.
There are multiple levels for the Design Engineer position within our organization and pay will be commensurate with experience. Opportunity for advancement.
Education requirement: A bachelors Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or other related field is preferred but not required.
Candidate will be required to provide proof of ability to work in the US and must be able to pass as standard criminal background check along with work history and education verification check. Candidate will also be required to pass a standard drug screen.