Role : Engineering Analyst
Location : Rodney Parham Drive, Little Rock AR 72212
Duration : Temp to Hire
- Engineering Analyst I is primarily responsible for creating Success Based jobs in our JobTrac system, using information from our customer orders in QuickBase.
- Analyst is responsible for creating prints in NetViewer using pre-engineered designs, to enhance the work print that identifies the terminals that need placement by our SSP Contractors.
- Analyst must follow customer orders form submission to completion.
- Analyst is responsible for reconciling units that are submitted by the SSP contractors for all Success Based jobs, validating units entered versus FEA.
- Analyst will communicate with SSP contractors and internal engineers daily and must possess advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Provide timely and accurate data in written format for recurring and ad-hoc reporting
- The Analyst must be able to provide accurate, timely and concise updates both verbally and written
- The position requires the ability to remain focused and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and performing required duties within specified timelines
- The Analyst will be detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Knowledge and strong technical aptitude using Microsoft Excel and Word are required.
- Analyst will utilize JTOSP, QuickBase, NetViewer and any other system that is required within scope of duties as assigned
- Create customer work orders in JobTrac system, including creating prints in Netviewer using pre-engineered designs.
- Modify terminal input information to update facility records.
- Distribute jobs to contractors and ensure completion deadlines are met.