The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Engineering Analyst for a contract role with our client in Irving, Texas. Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
This position has the full time hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
The Engineering Analyst I analyzes and compiles business process data for all levels of management to assess performance of operational efficiency, financial, and customer satisfaction goals and provides information, and business process maps to management in accordance with project plan requirements. Main Duties & Responsibilities: - Independently produces and analyzes various business process maps and reports in support of realizing project plan goals. - Supports day-to-day operation in assigned process area by responding to requests for research or minor changes to workflow - Builds and deploys operation reporting suites and tools. - Keeps all stake holders updated on project timelines, due dates and outstanding items - Provides regular and ad hoc process workflow and operational efficiency reporting for management - Organizes, analyzes and reports on baseline data - Identifies opportunities to optimize operational process to support future business needs and makes recommendations to management. - Monitors, analyzes, and maintains all required business process maps - Conducts data analysis to determine efficacy and efficiency of current processes - Performs other duties as assigned
Visual Basic coding (Working Knowledge)
• SQL coding (Intermediate Knowledge)
• MS Access (Working Knowledge)
• Tableau (Working Knowledge)
• MS Excel (Basic Knowledge)
• Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement.
• Ideally Healthcare or Accounting. Open to others in regards to industry of experience
• Gaps of employment is a deal breaker
• Authorization to work permanently in the US.
• Clear Written Communication (Required)
• Client-facing Experience (Preferred)
• experience with overseeing and managing projects from beginning to end
• Analytical problem solving (Required)
• Task-Oriented with Priority-setting and execution (Preferred)
• Extremely well-organized (Preferred)
• Ability to collaborate in cross-functional environments (Preferred)
• Experienced Conflict Resolution (Preferred)
• Adaptability to changing requirements (Required)
Manager would like to see the following experience: - Technical experience, excel VBA, MS Access, SQL.