- CAD 3D modeling and 2D drafting and Lay out
- Investigation of Pro-type, production and field issues
- Assisting in the design of fixtures
- Component testing onsite and data collection
- Analyzing data using engineering and statistical methods
- Conducting Patent Research
- Assisting in the writing of preliminary project plans, reports, and global templates
- Conceptual design work
- Detail drawing
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Software Programming and development
Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or post graduate degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Materials, Electrical, or Agricultural).
- Must have completed at least one full year of study and be actively enrolled in a degree program. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- CAD, SolidWorks, or Pro E, Creo experience
- Experience with eDAQ and/or Lab VIEW
- Programming experience (CSS, Visual Basic, PLC Ladder logic, etc.)
- Statistical analysis (Minitab)
- Finite element analysis (stress/thermal FEA)
- Ability to read/create process, hydraulic, and/or electrical schematics
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively - written and verbal
- Working conditions include; office work environment with occasional time spent in a production factory environment with exposure to heat, cold, wet, dry, etc. for brief periods of time
Welbilt Inc. (formerly Manitowoc Foodservice, Inc.) - designs, manufactures and supplies best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. Welbilt offers customers unparalleled operator and patron insights, collaborative kitchen solutions, culinary expertise and world-class implementation support and service, whether locations are around the corner or across the globe. With operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, the company has a portfolio of best-in-class brands including Cleveland, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln, Manitowoc® Ice, Merco®, Multiplex®, Merrychef®, and Manitowoc® Beverage Systems.
*Known as America's #1 Selling Ice Machine, Manitowoc Ice, designs and manufactures a complete range of cube, flake, and nugget ice machines, ice storage bins, and ice dispensers with 200+ models in ice-making capacities from 65 to 3,000 pounds per day. Our products can be found in hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants, and convention centers all over the world. Manitowoc Ice is a division of Welbilt, Inc.