• A Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in engineering.
• The Program Manager has seven or more years of similar work experience in the creation, management, and execution of project plans; outstanding knowledge and skills in Program/Project management theory, principles, and practices required. Practical understanding of and experience in an agile/scrum environment required.
Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to manage the development of technical requirements from business requirements
• Leverage tracking tools such as MS Project or JIRA to drive and track development progress
• Comfortable with building sufficient product knowledge and understanding details along with associated impacts
• Strong use of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software(MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
• Up to 10% domestic and/or international travel may be required.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call Rohit Singh on 973-774-7809 or please send me your updated resume at [email protected]
I look forward to working with you.
LinkedIn Profile Link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-singh-9250b1106/