Title : Engineering Program Manager
Duration : 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Location : Cupertino, CA (Hybrid Role, Some Onsite)
- We are seeking an EPM to join the Retail and Events Product design team.
- This diverse team integrates hardware solutions for retail spaces and special events, like new product announcements, developer conferences, and store openings.
- These solutions are crafted to produce the best possible first customer experience and introduction to new products
- As an EPM, you will be supporting cross functional teams like Operations, Mechanical Engineering, Design and Marketing.
- You are experienced with portable consumer electronics devices and familiarity with mechanical enclosure parts.
- For you to thrive in this role, you need to have detailed knowledge of product development processes as well as a strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Developing project schedules and managing development activities.
- Defining project scope and driving alignment throughout development.
- Identifying and directing all resources required to execute successful projects.
- Executing project builds and coordinating cross functional validation testing prior to mass production.
- Collaborating and facilitating communication across a variety of cross functional teams and OEM partners to meet aggressive cost, schedule, and quality goals.