- Support new programs / products through production and ensure product meets cost, delivery, and customer/internal specifications requirements including coordinating efforts with product, manufacturing, and quality engineering
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, and work instructions
- Identify all tools and fixtures required to manufacture the product to specifications
- Ensure a safe working environment is set and maintained
- Develop, design, acquire, or create new equipment for improved productivity, efficiency, and safety
- Develop excellent documentation of processes and follow change management processes when changes occur
- Utilize Lean principles to setup and improve work cells
- Create & maintain items in ERP system including the bill of materials, routings, and item settings.