The Engineering Specialist will be responsible for supporting a pair of Project Managers for the 'Public Improvement' team at one of the State's largest privately held utilities. You will contribute to work for both Gas and Electric power projects across King County.
This individual will be responsible for project-intake management, CAD, analysis of work orders/packets and delegation of the workload to the appropriate Project Managers. Projects will vary depending on client to client, but a majority of the work will focus around:
- Receiving intake of projects from customer; organize and identify discrepancies in work-orders.
- Utilize AutoCAD to draft/edit/convert customer-files to align with Utility standards to make workable documents + ability to create and make new drafts as well.
- Internal coordination within team and vendors.
- 100% office work environment.
- Monday - Friday schedule (8:00 am - 4:00 pm).
- No PTO/Holidays.
- Free Parking.
- This position will be working in Kent, WA.
- Ability and experience using AutoCAD software independently.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering backgrounds.
- Utilities design experience in: Over/Under-Ground Distribution, Water Resources, Roadways, or something equivalent.
- Candidates MUST be looking for a long-term career within the Utility/Energy industry.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.