Performs non-routine assignments and provides technical support to engineers often having similar duties and standards. Performs complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment. Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary. Depending on location, may use CAD software and assist with blueprints and tool design. May derive and carry out testing methods and/or interpret drawing and specifications.
Integer is on the lookout for people, who want to make a difference in the world and help people in the process. Someone who is looking for an opportunity, with a fantastic runway for growth, where the product that you make can help save millions of lives. Come work for a global industry leader in the Medical Device Outsourcing field.
Our Minneapolis location is a metal stamping facility, where you will execute non-routine assignments and provide technical support to engineers, in our new product development department. Utilize your previously acquired metal forming or hard milling experience to perform complex troubleshooting; repairs, modifies and maintains systems and/or equipment. Analyzes data, evaluates systems and processes and makes decisions regarding modifications, if necessary. May use CAD software and assist with blueprints and tool design. May derive and carry out testing methods and/or interpret drawing and specifications. The incumbent is expected to follow written procedures to meet production and quality requirements.
- Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs, Behavioral Based Safety process and Integer Associate Quality Policy.
- Sets up and runs experiments and/or tests apparatus with direction.
- Designs, recommends, assembles, and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development, or analysis and testing.
- Writes instructions and trains personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
- Troubleshoots. May repair, modify, and/or maintain systems and/or equipment.
- Provides input in evaluation of equipment and processes.
- Writes technical reports and other required documentation.
- Interacts with and advises other departments.
- Performs other functions as required.
- High school graduate with 7-10 years relevant experience OR an Associate's degree in a technical field with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings/prints
- Computer operation skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Product Knowledge helpful
- Excellent organizational and communication skills - written and verbal