This contract position is with one of our direct clients. Please reach out to Pratichi- pjhala(at)divihn(dot)com or Murali - msundaram(at)divihn(dot)com for more details about this position. You can also call Pratichi at (630) 847 0267 and Murali at 630 847 0275.
Title: Engineering Technician I
Location: Medina, NY
Duration: 2 Months Contract
The main purpose of the job:
- Work on assignments that are simple or moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Apply basic techniques and procedures to assigned projects
- The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments.
- May make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results. Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies.
- May write experimental reports, summaries and protocols.
- May also develop and maintain record-keeping for the experiment performed.
- Perform limited troubleshooting and calibration of instruments.
- The individual usually is assigned routine assembly and testing portions of projects (e.g. Product performance and software script testing).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills such as word processing, data entry and e-mail
- Basic science and/or math skills
- Team orientation
Education and experience required:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- AA Degree is preferred
- 0 years' experience.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.