Are you seeking an opportunity to learn new equipment and to work with today's most advanced thin film processing tools? We have an exciting opportunity in Minnesota to provide support to the leading manufacturer of hard disk drive read/write heads.
- Under general supervision, assist experienced technicians with the installation, repair, calibration and maintenance of semiconductor process equipment in a manner which minimizes equipment down time.
- Monitor, inspect and maintain semiconductor equipment in order to prevent and minimize malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of maintenance activity and provide periodic reports.
- Monitor stock level of service parts and equipment to ensure adequate inventory is available for repair work. Order and replace parts
- Participate in technical training.
- Troubleshoot, install and repair high vacuum equipment including PVD and etching systems
- Identify, analyze and repair product failures
- Train Field Service Engineers and customer technicians on equipment usage and maintenance
- Develop and implement training plan for each FSE and customer technician
- AA degree in technical or mechanical field, or equivalent training
- Min. 3 years of experience on semiconductor vacuum equipment (PVD, CVD, RIE, Ultra-high vacuum systems, IBE/IBD, and vacuum robot systems)
- Experience with highly complex multi chamber systems preferred
- PLC experience a plus
- Ability and flexibility to work evening and weekends and travel overnight for business. Business travel may extend 1-2 months as needed and must be available for the duration of the assignment
- This job requires up to 15% travel and requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [email protected].
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. .
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. .
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#LI-NF1 #CUSA #CBNR #NEXXT