Location: South San Francisco, CA
- Working with the design engineer closely and following test protocols to execute V&V test on electronic modules of cutting edge medical devices
- Following quality requirements for test results documentation
- B.S. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, biomedical engineering or equivalent 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge in equipment control in C, C++, Python or equivalent
- Familiar with test equipment such as oscilloscope, power analyzer etc
- Experience in medical device verification
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus! We look forward to hearing from you!
About Ascent: The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!