The primary purpose of this job is to perform semi-standardized or semi-prescribed assignments requiring judgmental and problem solving skills. Selects or adapts standard procedures or equipment. Receives initial instructions, equipment requirements, and technical advice from supervisor or engineer.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Sets up and runs experiments and/or tests apparatus with direction.
- Designs, recommends, assembles, and installs equipment/apparatus and processes for product fabrication, research and development, or analysis and testing.
- Writes instructions and trains personnel in proper techniques to utilize systems, equipment, and processes.
- Troubleshoots. May repair, modify, and/or maintain systems and/or equipment.
- Provides input in evaluation of equipment and processes.
- Writes technical reports and other required documentation.
- Interacts with and advises other departments.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Associate's degree in technical field with 3-5 years relevant experience OR a high school graduate with 7-10 years relevant experience.
- Minimum Experience: Associate's degree in technical field with 3-5 years relevant experience OR a high school graduate with 7-10 years relevant experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Excellent organizational and communication skills - written and verbal.
- Specialized Knowledge: Ability to read technical drawings/prints. Computer operation skills. Mechanical aptitude. Product knowledge helpful. Familiarity with microscopes is preferred.