Location : Indianapolis, IN
Duration : 12 Months(Contract to Hire)
- Reviews design documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Performs capability assessments and determines manufacturing labor standards and requirements to support proposal activities.
- Ensures manufacturing activities meets all Engineering and print requirements.
- Provides extensive technical advice to resolve difficult test and integration problems.
- May work independently on larger, moderately complex projects/ assignments. Sets objectives for own job area to meet/exceed the goals of projects and assignments.
- Communicates within and outside of own job function (e.g. Engineering, Mission Assurance, customers, vendors, etc.) regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing changes to improve manufacturing processes or products or to reduce costs, using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance, coaching and training (production processes) to other employees (Technicians, Production Assemblers, etc.).
- Requires designing and documenting manufacturing assembly and test procedures to meet print and engineering requirements.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of APEX/PRISM manufacturing transactions.
- Responsible for developing manufacturing rework processes, ensuring drawing and quality requirements are met.